I am an incredibly passionate and hard-working electronics engineer with over 7 years of electronic design experience.
I am able to offer a broad range of design services such as schematic design, PCB layout and routing, as well as testing and implementation.
In particular, my services offered include:
- Analogue circuit design (discrete circuitry, in particular audio)
- Digital circuit design (microcontrollers of any variety, FPGAs, general digital logic)
- Power electronics circuit design (switching converters, low-noise PSUs)
- Circuit simulation and verification (Spice)
- Multi-layer PCB layout and routing (2 to 8 layers, mixed-signal, high-speed designs, designs for EMC) (KiCad, EAGLE, or Altium Designer)
- Embedded firmware in C
- Software in C, C++, C#, and Python
- System identification, modelling, and control system design
If you have a project that you wish to realise, please get in touch via the ‘Contact’ form on this website!